END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "DailyHoroscope/The DailyHoroscope" PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY INSTALLING AND USING THE "DailyHoroscope/The DailyHoroscope" APPLICATION SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and DailyHoroscope developer(s) ("Application Provider") for the DailyHoroscope software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and DailyHoroscope developer(s), (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows: (a) Installation and Use. The licenser grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. (b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not alter, modify or change the appearance or the working of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way except by using the preconfigured settings available in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, provided by the developer(s) which are intended for the purposes of customizing the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. (d) Support Services. The licenser will not provide any support services for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (e) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by licenser. All intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by licenser. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved to the licenser.
4. NO WARRANTIES The developer(s) expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided AS IS without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. The developer(s) does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The developer(s) makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. The developer(s) further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall the developer(s) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, lost information or personal injury) rising out of use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if The developer(s) has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the developer(s) be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. The developer(s) shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, and loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AT YOUR TOTAL DISCRETION AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
6. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA: You agree that Application provider may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Application developer may use this information, at his sole discretion, including but not limited to sharing this information with any third parties. The above information can be used to improve Application Developer's products or to provide services or technologies to You, including services through third parties.
7. SERVICES; THIRD PARTY MATERIALS. The Licensed Application (SOFTWARE PRODUCT) may enable access to Application Provider's and third party services and web sites (collectively and individually, "Services"). Use of the Services may require Internet access and that You accept additional terms of service.
You understand that by using any of the Services, You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, You agree to use the Services at Your sole risk and that the Application Provider shall not have any liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties ("Third Party Materials") or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that the Application Provider is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. The Application Provider does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to You. Financial information displayed by any Services is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as investment advice. Before executing any securities transaction based upon information obtained through the Services, You should consult with a financial professional. Location data provided by any Services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither the Application Provider, nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of stock information or location data displayed by any Services.